Available(In Stock )
COD Available (No)
Cashew nut commonly known as â€œKajuâ€ is a popular and nutritious dry fruit. Raw cashews are a satisfying and nutritious snack. It is an excellent source of vitamins (E, K and B6), phosphorous, zinc, magnesium making it beneficial for health. These cashews nuts are high in protein, fiber and healthy fats. It also improves bone health as it is rich in magnesium.Â
We love adding these tasty raw cashews to rice dishes and curries for an extra bite of protein and flavor. They are unsalted, huge and delicious for snacking or cooking.Â They are also good for Hart Health, Antioxidant Defense Aids Weight Loss & good Source of minerals.
Adding Cashew nuts to your regular diet helps in weight management as it contains a good amount of healthy fat which gives a feeling of being full and satiated and prevents overeating.
1) Heart Health: The fat content found in cashews is predominantly heart-healthy monounsaturated fats. This type of â€œgoodâ€ fat can reduce LDL cholesterol levels when it is used to replace saturated fat in the diet.
2) Antioxidant Defense: Cashews are also chock-full of powerful antioxidants, which could play an important role in their heart-protective benefits. They are an especially rich source of the fat-soluble antioxidant Vitamin E, which can protect your body against toxins.
3) Aids Weight Loss: Making nuts a regular part of your diet can also fend off weight gain. Studies suggest that frequent nut consumption is associated with a reduced risk for weight gain. Swap out processed snacks for a handful of nuts the next time hunger strikes.
4) Good Source of Minerals: Cashews are a plentiful source of minerals like iron, magnesium and phosphorus. They also contain small amounts of zinc, potassium and selenium. A serving of cashews can help you get more essential minerals in your diet.
5) Cashews Give You Strong Bones :Â Calcium takes most of the attention when it comes to bone health. But other nutrients like copper, vitamin K, and phosphorous play an important role in maintaining strong bones and preventing disease. A cashew nutrition fact not many people know is that cashews are an excellent source of copper. They also contain loads of vitamin K. Not just that, they supply you with phosphorous too.
6) Cashews Prevent Anemia :Â Next on the benefits of cashews list is anemia prevention. Cashews are a rich source of â€“ you guessed it â€“ iron, which enables blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. Sufficient levels of iron promote good health by maintaining strong immunity, high energy levels, and supporting organ function.
7) Cashews Help Build Body Weight And Muscle :Â For those who are not trying to gain weight â€“ donâ€™t worry â€“ eating them in moderation wonâ€™t harm you! But millions of people across the world also struggle with being underweight and its related health issues. One of the cashew nuts health benefits is weight gain support. This food is loaded with calories, and it also supplies fat as well as protein. So if youâ€™re trying to build muscle or simply add a few kilos, eat plenty of cashews and you should see positive results.
8) Cashew Is Great For Your Nervous System :Â Vata aggravation often gives rise to excess nervousness. Excess Pitta can also over-stimulate the nervous system. Cashew is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for both these doshas. Being heavy and grounding, it helps calm the hyperactive mind. Moreover, it provides the body with plenty of magnesium. Magnesium regulates blood pressure, soothes the nervous system, and also promotes peaceful sleep.
9) Cashews Help Have A Healthier Heart :Â Also among the top health benefits of cashews is better cardiovascular health. Cashew nuts contain plenty of healthy fats that lower cholesterol and support good blood flow. They also provide you with potassium as well as magnesium, which helps regulate blood pressure.
10) Cashews Are Great For Your Brain :Â Last on the benefits of cashews list is that they give your brain a boost. Cashews provide your brain with the needed energy to function. This food regulates moods, supports a healthy nervous system, fights oxidative damage, reduces inflammation, and also regulates blood pressure â€“ all of which play an important role in maintaining a healthy brain. Contains Monounsaturated Fats which is good for Heart.
Cashews are a decent wellspring of sound dietary fats, which are very necessary for our body to digest the fat-solvent vitamins A, D, E, and K and produce unsaturated fats that are essential for the improvement of the cerebrum and blood coagulation. These solid fats incorporate Monounsaturated fats or MUFA and polyunsaturated fats or PUFA. They are useful for the heart and diminish terrible cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) if consumed in the right amount, even in people with diabetes.